What is SAP?
Before learning what SAP Certification is all about, it is important to know the software with which this technology works with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). ERP is the standard software used by the majority of businesses to automate tasks. It was developed by a German-based software company.
There are different programs that can be associated with this software but SAP ERP is the most popular and widely used technology of them all. SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products. The new technology makes it easier for businesses to automate tasks and IT professionals who have a valid certificate gain a major career boost when they have proven knowledge in this field.
What is SAP SCM?
SAP SCM module stands for Supply Chain Management. It is one of the important functional modules in SAP Software. As the name says SAP SCM module deals with the entire supply chain-related activities like collaboration, planning, coordination & execution.
Important application components of the SAP Supply Chain Management module are Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC), Forecasting, and Replenishment (FRE), etc.
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM):
The SAP SCM is most suitable for:
- Project leaders, project team members, SAP consultants, super users, sales consultants, and those related to the departments of planning and material management (with prior experience and knowledge of the domain of supply chain management).
- IT professionals who serve the task of supporting business processes in organizations.
- Customers and consultants with expertise in ERP products.
- Fresher from any disciple like B. Sc., M. Sc., B. Tech, M.Tech, and MBA. They should be familiar with the SAP environment and possess knowledge of SCM.
The basic requirement of the course varies from one institute to the other. However, fundamental knowledge of IT, awareness of basic computer applications and SAP tools, as well as practical experience of varied business processes is welcome.
SAP SCM Training in Gurgaon:
Concept and Objectives :
- What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain.
- What is new within about Supply Chain.
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
Systems and Architectures :
- IT-Based Approaches.
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP.
- Salesforce Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW).
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).
- APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
Supply Chain Projects :
- Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Methodical Approaches.
- Performance Measurement.
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce.
- Logistics Services.
- SCM – a Case History of Success
SAP SCM Training in Gurgaon offered by SysAppPro with 100% hands-on practical classes. Our SAP SCM Training primarily focuses on getting placement for all. We crafted our course syllabus which gives a basic to advanced level of expertise on SAP SCM training at end of the course. Our SAP SCM training syllabus will be enough to appear for certification and interviews confidently. We are more than 100+ trainers working in MNC’s with 7-18+ years of experience on SAP SCM technologies.